Value of Club Membership:
- Join a family-oriented club with members of all skill levels
- Meet new people with common interests
- Better your riding skills
- Discover new riding areas
- Help promote the sport of snowmobiling
- Become involved with keeping trails and lands open for snowmobiling
- Optional enrollment in WSSA (Washington State Snowmobile Association)
How to Join the Club (or renew an existing membership):
- Complete the application form below and submit, or download a Membership Form to be mailed to the Membership Chairs
- Make payment with PayPal, or send a Check or Money Order to the Membership Chairs payable to the Spokane Winter Knights
Club Membership Fee:
- $30.00 annually
- Covers the whole family in your household
- Includes WSSA membership (optional)
- Newsletters sent free via email. Additional $5.00 annual fee for mailed Newsletters via USPS.
Mailing Information & Questions:
Al and Nellie McCarty
PO Box 1255
Mead, WA 99021-1255
Membership Renewals – Click Here
For New Membership:
Please complete the New Membership Form below and Submit when completed.
By submitting the Membership Form, you agree to adhere to the By-Laws of the Spokane Winter Knights Snowmobile Club.
After submitting, you will be redirected to a payment option page.
358total visits,1visits today