The Ride Schedule for the 2023-2024 season will be available mid-November.
All rides are subject to change depending on conditions.
Please REMEMBER to fill out your waiver and email it to [email protected] or bring it to the ride if you have not already done so.
Make sure that you have the appropriate stickers – State and groomer if required.
Stickers that you will need for this year:
WA – current registration and parking pass – DMV
MT – non – resident – Allsport
ID – non – resident or resident (if you live in ID) and groomer sticker
(Allsport has both resident and non – resident stickers)
GROOMER stickers are ONLY available at: Super 1 Foods in Hayden, 240 West Hayden Ave., Hayden, ID
Kootenai County Snowgroomer Office, 10905 N. Ramsey Rd., Hayden
Online at: kcsnow.kcgov.us
Phone #: 208-446-1289
There will be weekday rides scheduled after the first of the year with a few night rides also.
** The locations for the More Aggressive Off-trail rides will depend on weather and snow conditions.
- 12-17-22 – Kings Lake (Trail Ride)
- 12-31-22 – Tune-up Ride Mt. Spokane (Trail Ride)
- 1-7-23 – Sand Canyon (Trail Ride)
- 1-14,15-23 – Tollgate, OR (Trail & Less Aggressive Off-trail Ride combo)
- 1-21-23 – Newcomers Ride Kings Lake (Trail & Less Aggressive Off-trail Ride combo)
- 1-28-23 – Mill Creek (Trail Ride)
- 1-29-23 – More Aggressive Off-trail Ride (**Location TBD)
- 2-3-23 – TBD
- 2-4-23 – Coolin (Trail Ride)
- 2-5-23 – More Aggressive Off-trail Ride (**Location TBD)
- CANCELLED – 2-5 thru 2-11-23 – Yellowstone (Trail Ride)
- 2-11-23 – Night Ride Mt. Spokane (Trail Ride)
- 2-18-23 – Festivus Ride Nordman (Trail Ride)
- 2-18,19-23 – WSSA Rendezvous Yakima
- 2-24-23 – Sand Canyon (Less Aggressive Off-trail Ride)
- 2-25-23 – 4th of July (Trail Ride)
- 2-26-23 – More Aggressive Off-trail Ride (**Location TBD)
- 2-27 thru 3-3-23 – McCall (Trail & Less Aggressive Off-trail Ride combo)
- 3-4-23 – TBD
- 3-11-23 – TBD
- 3-18-23 – Flowery Trail (Trail Ride)